***INTERESTING ADDRESSES ON INTERNET***

67 (700x109, 33Kb)
4maf.ru_pisec_2013.04.15_18-13-04_516c08a5857e5 (44x50, 5Kb)

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Arts

giovedì, agosto 18, 2016

Mark Ashkenazi | Pop Art /Vintage style painter



'Each piece of artwork showcases my feelings and thoughts in the moment'..

Mark Ashkenazi, an Israeli photo artist, based in New York, focus on eclectic mediums.
Mark's portfolio ranges from eye-catching figure art, pop art, comics and cartoons to portraits and colorful animal art.


Nikki Marie Smith | Abstract /Vintage style painter



"I am an artist, a mother, and an entrepreneur. My artwork and tutorials are regularly featured in Cloth Paper Scissors and Cloth Paper Scissors Pages magazines. I am following my passions and creating art that I love for the sheer joy of it! I hope it resonates with you as well.
I believe music and art have the power to move and inspire; to change the way we see the world.
My award winning Music Lovers series combines my passions for music, art and self-expression in a signature style uniquely my own".



Per più informazioni leggi qui: http://www.tuttartpitturasculturapoesiamusica.com/
© Tutt'Art@ | Pittura * Scultura * Poesia * Musica |

No comments:

Post a Comment